Frequently Asked Questions

How do I register for Cost Analysis?

Those who request to register must give their emails to their respective head department. She/he must then email PWCIC administrator with the emails for registration.

Where to find JKR's publication?

JKR's publications can be found at E-Library.

Where can I get a copy of Cost/m2?

The publication is not for sale and only distributed for Quantity Surveyors within government agencies only.

How to access Rates Premo?

Rates Premo can only be access by registration with the RATOL & Rates PreMo administrator.